Kristy Herrick, Marketing Director
What does Kristy bring to your kitchen table?
Kristy’s experience in real estate and communications is a unique pairing. She is a die-hard consumer of residential real estate with building, renovating, investing and designing all on her list of credentials. What sets Kristy apart is over a decade of hands-on work as a brander and marketer for some of the biggest brands in western Canada. This experience means that Herrick Group clients get an elevated marketing experience for their property—understanding that finding customers where they live – online – and engaging with them is critical to real estate sales success.
From how your home presents to the world to how our team gets the attention of potential buyers online, our marketing strategies are well thought out, intentional and effective.
The one thing:
- Kristy is a marketing pro with a lot of real estate experience. Understanding how to engage people is what she does best.
- 10 years as Account Director in Marketing and Communications, managing multi-million dollar retailers, professional sports teams and large scale government projects
- Residential Infill Developer specializing in multifamily projects – from plans and permitting to project management, design and marketing for sale
- Investment Properties – buying, renovating, renting and managing
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta, Major in Marketing