Meet Steve Chun
What does Steve bring to your kitchen table?
Having worked on more than 250 real estate transactions, Steve’s attention to detail is second to none in this industry. In a business filled with contracts, emails, phone calls and paperwork, he doesn’t miss a thing. Clients feel confident working with such a professional – he is a great listener and communicator. Always in tune with what his clients need, he is easy to trust and very likeable. And as a first-generation Korean-Canadian, he also has an added sensitivity that is well suited to first-time home buyers and families new to the Canadian culture.
The one thing:
Steve is always one step ahead of the game and navigates the buying and selling process better than anyone.
- Realtor, 5th year as a licensed agent
- 10 years as Business Analyst and Talent Recruiter for large corporations
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta, Major in Operations Management
- Father of two growing boys
Steve Chun, REALTOR® at RE/MAX Professionals. Father of 2, husband of 1, master of none.
STEVE’S FEATURED PROPERTIES
1 HUNTINGTON Crescent: Spruce Grove House for sale : MLS®# E4313506
1 HUNTINGTON Crescent Spruce Grove Spruce Grove T7X 4K6$447,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Steve Chun of RE/MAX Professionals
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,189 sq. ft.110 m2This gorgeous fully-finished, 3-bedroom bi-level must be seen in person to appreciate all of its charm and appeal! Situated on a massive corner lot and immaculately maintained by the owners, this home has everything you could ever need: A/C, fully-insulated 23’x24’ attached garage, rounded corners, a covered deck, a sizable patio, a large yard with fruit trees, newer shingles, water softener, central vacuum system…the list goes on! The kitchen features a gas stove and a corner pantry, as well as soft-closing drawers. There is hardwood throughout the main and the upper floor. There is a 3pc ensuite in the primary bedroom as well as the bedroom in the basement. The home is located in the desirable neighborhood of Harvest Ridge. Great curb appeal and the neighbours are extremely friendly and helpful all around. This home has it all! More details
101 11217 103 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 12 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4270340
101 11217 103 Avenue Zone 12 Edmonton T5K 2V9$155,000CondoCourtesy of Steve Chun of RE/MAX Professionals
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 990 sq. ft.92 m2IMMEDIATE POSSESSION available, PET FRIENDLY building! Located near downtown in the mature neighbourhood of Oliver, this home offers a ton of value at an affordable price. Steps away from MacEwan University, Rogers Place, and the downtown core, this 2-bedroom unit is located near many amenities. The unit features new paint, a new dishwasher, and in-suite laundry. The primary bedroom has a 2pc ensuite and the unit also has a well-sized 2nd bedroom. The spacious living room leads to your own fenced patio with exclusive gate access. The unit comes with a powered stall and there is plenty of parking on the street. Great home at a reasonable price!! More details