Meet Steve Chun
What does Steve bring to your kitchen table?
Having worked on more than 250 real estate transactions, Steve’s attention to detail is second to none in this industry. In a business filled with contracts, emails, phone calls and paperwork, he doesn’t miss a thing. Clients feel confident working with such a professional – he is a great listener and communicator. Always in tune with what his clients need, he is easy to trust and very likeable. And as a first-generation Korean-Canadian, he also has an added sensitivity that is well suited to first-time home buyers and families new to the Canadian culture.
The one thing:
Steve is always one step ahead of the game and navigates the buying and selling process better than anyone.
- Realtor, 5th year as a licensed agent
- 10 years as Business Analyst and Talent Recruiter for large corporations
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta, Major in Operations Management
- Father of two growing boys
Steve Chun, REALTOR® at RE/MAX Professionals. Father of 2, husband of 1, master of none.
STEVE’S FEATURED PROPERTIES
11714 17 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 55 House Half Duplex for sale : MLS®# E4316918
11714 17 Avenue Zone 55 Edmonton T6W 1Y2$385,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Steve Chun of RE/MAX Professionals
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,467 sq. ft.136 m2RADIANT IN RUTHERFORD! This isn’t your typical half duplex. Full of charm and style, this home has a laundry list of amazing features: a FULLY-FINISHED BASEMENT (fully-permitted), a BONUS ROOM UPSTAIRS with a FUNCTIONAL NOOK, 9-ft ceiling on main with pot lights throughout, UPGRADED KITCHEN CABINETRY, a LOW-MAINTENANCE BACKYARD, and an ATTACHED GARAGE. The inner chef in you will love the upgraded kitchen, and the living room with its GAS FIREPLACE is the perfect space for entertaining guests. The primary bedroom features a gorgeous PANELLED WALL and a 4pc ensuite. The large basement is ideal for some R&R and will suit a variety of needs. Enjoy the outdoors on your deck and forget about mowing the lawn! Located near schools and numerous shops/restaurants/amenities (Heritage Valley Town Centre, Dr. Anne Anderson Community Centre, South Edmonton Common), this home really does have it all. Prepare to be impressed! More details
101 11217 103 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 12 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4270340
101 11217 103 Avenue Zone 12 Edmonton T5K 2V9$155,000CondoCourtesy of Steve Chun of RE/MAX Professionals
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 990 sq. ft.92 m2IMMEDIATE POSSESSION available, PET FRIENDLY building! Located near downtown in the mature neighbourhood of Oliver, this home offers a ton of value at an affordable price. Steps away from MacEwan University, Rogers Place, and the downtown core, this 2-bedroom unit is located near many amenities. The unit features new paint, a new dishwasher, and in-suite laundry. The primary bedroom has a 2pc ensuite and the unit also has a well-sized 2nd bedroom. The spacious living room leads to your own fenced patio with exclusive gate access. The unit comes with a powered stall and there is plenty of parking on the street. Great home at a reasonable price!! More details